My 2017 could have been labelled as a “bad year”, here’s why see the link. It was in this time that I received the answer to this question, why does God allow bad things to happen?
It’s quite simple the bad thing/challenge/trial/Spiritual warfare is designed to:
- Grow, build and maintain your relationship with God.
- Exercise your faith, belief and more importantly simple trust of the Father.
- Align you to the purpose He has for your life, the purpose that was deemed before you were born, see Jeremiah 1:5 (NLT).
- Strengthen and exercise your gifts, talents and abilities that the Holy Spirit has given you, see 1 Corinthians 12:11 The Message (MSG).
- Show you that you are nothing without Him and everything in Him.
- Show you that there is always joy in the bad thing/challenge/trial/Spiritual warfare you just have to trust Him.
I know it’s hard to believe that God in all His wonder and brilliance would allow something bad to happen to you. You just have to dig down deep inside of you and flip that mental switch that allows you to trust Him regardless of what is happening to you or regardless of who says what.
There’s ALWAYS method to His madness, He doesn’t play games and He definitely isn’t messing with you. On the contrary His quite affectionate and loving. I hope this helps you understand why God allows bad things to happen to people.
Take courage, be brave and just soldier through the bad thing/challenge/trial/Spiritual warfare because there is always victory at the end. Please feel free to connect with me via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or on social media (@tiffanymisaacs).
#God #hurt #depression #hope #inspiration #comfort